Terms and Conditions
This website is made available to you by Wypoon Technologies B.V, also on behalf of its subsidiaries (hereinafter: 'Wypoon'). Wypoon Technologies B.V has its registered office in Breda and its place of business in Breda at Verlengde Poolseweg 8, 4818 CL Breda. Wypoon Technologies B.V is registered with the Chamber of Commerce under number 74007807.
By using the website, you unconditionally agree with these Terms and Conditions of use. Wypoon reserves the right to amend the content of these terms and conditions. When using the website, the terms and conditions applicable at that time, as stated on the website, are applicable.
- Dutch law is applicable to the access to, the use and the operation of our website, the Terms and Conditions of Use, our services and all disputes that (may) relate to them. The Dutch courts are exclusively authorized to take cognizance of such disputes.
- Wypoon grants you a temporary, personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive right to use the website, with due observance of the law and the Terms and Conditions of Use. It is prohibited to resell the information that Wypoon makes available through the website without the prior written permission from Wypoon.
- Much attention is paid to the content and composition of this website. However, Wypoon cannot guarantee that the information on the website is at all times correct and complete. Wypoon can neither guarantee the continuous availability and uninterrupted operation of the website. Wypoon excludes any and all liability in this matter, except insofar it concerns intent or gross negligence on the part of Wypoon.
- Wypoon shall be entitled to temporarily suspend the availability of the website, for instance for reasons of changes or maintenance. In addition, Wypoon reserves the right to remove, modify or no longer offer any information and services offered on the website without prior notice.
- This website may contain hyperlinks to websites of third parties. Wypoon is not responsible for the operation and content of these websites.
- It is not permitted to use this website in a way that could obstruct Wypoon, the other users of the website or other third parties and/or otherwise affect the proper operation of the website and/or the underlying software.
- Without prejudice to its other rights, Wypoon reserves the right to deny you further access to (the restricted area of) the website and the services offered on it without prior notice, if you do not comply with the Terms and Conditions of Use or otherwise act unlawfully with respect to Wypoon or third parties.